IMPORTANT INFORMATION ENSURE YOU READ!
As one of Australia's premiere holiday destinations, Cairns is the gateway to the Tropical Far North Queensland. Start your adventure in Cairns with a safe, reliable and affordable private transfer. Why queue for a taxi or wait for the shuttle bus or hire a car. Book a private transfer and you will have a driver to greet you, assist you with your luggage and deliver you to your destination with ease.
Travelling on business we understand your time is important, our private transfer service is reliable, discreet and confidential. You will arrive at your destination promptly and relaxed.
When travelling by private transfer the vehicle will have a luggage trailer. Please note ALL luggage must be accommodated within the trailer by law. To ensure your luggage can be accomodated, as guide Coral Sea Coaches recommends per passenger either one large suitcase/bag (H 77cm / W 49cm/ D 32cm) OR one medium suitcase/bag (H 67cm / W 45cm/ D 28cm) and one cabin bag (H 54cm / W 37cm/ D 20cm).
Passenger/s with oversized and/or excess luggage must email Coral Sea Coaches at least 48 hours prior to travel to advise that extra items are to be carried. The carriage of any oversized/excess luggage which cannot be accommodated within the trailer will be declined. The carriage of addition and/or other items will be accommodated on the next available private transfer service and charged at the oneway transfer rate of the area i.e. Cairns to Port Douglas $200.00. Payment for oversized/excess luggage must be prior to oversized/excess luggage being delivered. Oversized and excess luggage can include but not limited to babycots, prams, fishing rods, golf bags and bike bags/boxes.
To book a transfer to/from private address, Atherton, Innisfail, Mareeba or other locations Simply EMAIL ALL of the transfer details (oneway/return, date of travel, address of pickup and drop off locations, number of passengers, flight numbers, flight time, requested transfer times and contact mobile) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a formal quote. Please note quotes are not provided over the phone.
|IMPORTANT INFORMATION ENSURE YOU READ!
- NOTE in accordance with Queensland Government regulations food and/or drink is NOT PERMITTED in the vehicle;
- NOTE requests to collect or drop off keys will be refused unless arranged prior to date of travel, additional fees do apply;
- NOTE payments received for booking requests deemed by Coral Sea Coaches as invalid will incur an administrative fee of AUD$2.00;
- Private transfers are available for travel 24 hours a day 7 days a week;
- Bookings are essential and must be made 3 days prior to date of travel and ALWAYS subject to availability;
- Requests for travel less than 7 days prior to date of travel - Simply EMAIL ALL of the transfer details (oneway/return, date of travel, address of pickup and drop off locations, number of passengers, flight numbers, flight time, requested transfer times and contact mobile) to email@example.com and we will advise of availaility;
- Bookings are for travel from destination 'A' to destination 'B'. Multiple stops are not permitted unless arranged prior to date of travel, additional fees do apply;
- Departure from Cairns Airport will be as soon as possible;
- Failure to be ready to depart at the scheduled pickup time can result in the vehicle leaving without you and/or a wait time fee will be payable. If applicable the wait time charge will be $25.00 per 15 minutes;
- Should your arrival flight be delayed we will move you to the next available private transfer;
- Once you make and pay for a booking you will receive two emails, first one from PayPal is your receipt, the second and most important is the Booking Confirmation email, this will be issued within 12 hours. NOTE this email is to be presentated to the chauffeur. If Booking Confirmation email is not received within 12 hours, please email us and we will reissue, however ensure you also check in the junk/spam folder first.