|IMPORTANT INFORMATION ENSURE YOU READ!
- NOTE in accordance with Queensland Government regulations food and/or drink is NOT PERMITTED in the vehicle;
- NOTE payments received for booking requests deemed by Coral Sea Coaches as invalid will incur an administrative fee of AUD$5.00;
- Port Douglas transfers on this rate are ONLY AVAILABLE at the listed times and dates;
- Stated rates are not per passenger, but total cost for number of passengers i.e. 4 passengers total cost $90.00;
- The pickup location on this rate is Cairns Airport ONLY;
- Stated rates are for seat-in-coach transfers, meaning there are multiple passengers and multiple stops;
- Select transfer times carefully. Travel on an earlier/later shuttle bus maybe refused, if permitted additional fees will apply!
- Bookings must be made at least 60 minutes prior to transfer time;
- Shuttle bus times provided as a guide. We reserve the right to vary times as required and without notice;
- Failure to be ready to depart at the scheduled time will result in the vehicle leaving without you;
- Luggage restrictions/limitations apply to bookings. If you have excess and/or oversized luggage, additional fees will apply (luggage conditions and fees). Failure to advise Coral Sea Coaches 60 minutes prior to time of travel of additional items can result in the carriage of the said items being declined. Oversized and excess luggage can include but not limited to babycots, prams, surfboards, fishing rods, golf bags and bike bags/boxes;
- Travel time to Port Douglas can range between 70 to 120 minutes; and
- Once you make and pay for a booking you will receive two emails, first one from PayPal is your receipt, the second and most important is the Booking Confirmation email, this will be issued within 12 hours. NOTE this email is required to board the shuttle bus. If Booking Confirmation email is not received within 12 hours, please email us and we will reissue, however ensure you also check in the junk/spam folder first.
SHUTTLE SERVICE TIMES
- Coral Sea Coaches will NOT be operating any shuttles on 12 June 2016 to or from Port Douglas due to coast road closure for IRONMAN Cairns 2016; and
- For information about shuttle times refer to the Shuttle Timetable.