|IMPORTANT INFORMATION ENSURE YOU READ!
- NOTE in accordance with Queensland Government regulations food and/or drink is NOT PERMITTED in the vehicle;
- NOTE requests to collect or drop off keys will be refused;
- NOTE payments received for booking requests deemed by Coral Sea Coaches as invalid will incur an administrative fee of AUD$0.60;
- When choosing the transfer time for travel from Cairns Airport, ensure you allow sufficient time to get to the meeting point AND collect your luggage (Domestic 20 to 30 minutes and International 45 to 60 minutes). The vehicle will have other passengers, therefore it often cannot wait and you will forfeit your transfer;
- Port Douglas transfers on this rate are ONLY AVAILABLE for travel from Cairns Airport and at listed times;
- Stated rates are for seat-in-coach transfers, meaning there can be multiple passengers and multiple stops;
- Choose transfer times carefully. Travel on a later shuttle bus is subject to availability and additional fees can apply;
- Bookings for oneway transfers should be made at least 18 hours prior to shuttle transfer time;
- Shuttle bus times provided as a guide. We reserve the right to vary times as required and without notice;
- Child restraints/seats are not required by law nor can they be accommodated for shuttle/seat-in-coach bookings. For further information about bookings with (child restraints/seats click here);
- Luggage restrictions/limitations apply to bookings. If you have excess and/or oversized luggage, additional fees will apply (luggage conditions and fees). Failure to advise Coral Sea Coaches 48 hours prior to time of travel of additional items can result in the carriage of the said items being declined. Oversized and excess luggage can include but not limited to babycots, prams, surfboards, fishing rods, golf bags and bike bags/boxes;
- Departure of the shuttle from Cairns Airport will be as soon as possible and often earlier then scheduled. It is essential your mobile is turned on upon arrival at Cairns Airport;
- Failure to be ready to depart at the scheduled pickup time can result in the vehicle leaving without you;
- Should your arrival flight be delayed we will move you to the next available shuttle to Port Douglas;
- Should your arrival flight be delayed and scheduled arrival is at or after 15:40, you will miss the last shuttle to Port Douglas (15:45). Your booking will be cancelled and cancellation fee of $15.00 will apply;
- Travel time to Port Douglas can range between 70 to 120 minutes; and
- Once you make and pay for a booking you will receive two emails, first one from PayPal is your receipt, the second and most important is the Booking Confirmation email, this will be issued within 12 hours. NOTE this email is required to board the shuttle bus. If Booking Confirmation email is not received within 12 hours, please email us and we will reissue, however ensure you also check in the junk/spam folder first.
SHUTTLE SERVICE TIMES
- Coral Sea Coaches will NOT be operating any shuttles on 20 October 2017; and
- For other dates and times the shuttle is not available refer to the Port Douglas shuttle availability.